We are a non-profit, marketing the South Downs as the destination of choice.
We are independent of local authorities and government funding, and therefore can act in the legitimate interest of the tourism businesses we represent.
All our member businesses are local businesses including those working in accommodation, hospitality, attractions, adventure activities, retail, business tourism, and the promotion of active lifestyles. All of our financial support comes from our members. By joining the South Downs Tourism Partnership you can promote your own business and help to keep the South Downs up there amongst the world’s best tourism locations.
All members of the South Downs Tourism Partnership benefit from the following:
- A FREE basic listing on visitsouthdowns.com and further presence on the website dependent on membership level.
- Access to a programme of free & subsidised training events aimed at the membership of the Tourism Partnership.
- Special member rates for all of our premium advertising options.
- Regular business e-newsletters to update you of stories affecting the South Downs and surrounding areas.
- Social media channels to further promote your business.
- The ability to promote any events, special offers and special breaks/menus via the Visit South Downs website free of charge.
- Notification of our upcoming consumer and business to business marketing campaigns, with special member rates for inclusion.
- Invitation to tourism business networking events.