Brighton!! Well what can I say! If you want to visit a place that has so much culture and diversity you don’t know what to do with it then this is the place to go! We all know it is a seaside resort on the south Coast of England but Brighton is so much more than just a pebble beach!
It is a place of awe and wonderment a place like no other, enjoyed by everyone and their dog! I thought I’d put together a list of the top 10 places to visit or things to do just to give you a helping hand when working out your itinerary.
Of course, you have the top attractions like the
1) Royal Pavilion which is completely stand alone in its combination of Indian Styled exterior and an almost Chinese inspired interior, it is a venue not to be missed … plus if you fancy it you could even get married here!!
2) The Brighton Palace Pier with its fairground, Arcade and lots of food choices whats not to love. Sit down take a moment and watch as the Brighton world goes around.
3) Brighton Sea Life Centre where you can explore an under-the-sea world of creatures and even watch as a shark swims over your head in the underwater tunnel.
4) The British Airways i360 where you can head up to sky’s a whooping 450ft and experience Brighton from a glass pod in the sky!!
5) Of course there is Brighton Beach its self!! Which is actually named in the top 10 “cities with brilliant beaches” by Lonely Planet, famous for all those pebbles don’t forget you flip flops the last thing you want it to have to wander bare foot
There is also so many other amazing things to see and try out around Brighton like
6) The Lanes and North Laine which is a top choice for those interested in retro and vintage shopping, you will without a doubt be leaving here with something to show off!
7) You could always hire yourself a bike and really explore Brighton and all its little hidden spots normally leading to great food hideouts. There are many places to hire bikes out and some can offer you routes to take if you’re not quite ready to get yourself lost in the big Brighton world.
8) If you’re not quite up for biking around Brighton you can also find tons of themed walks to take part in from the ‘Only in Brighton Tour’ to ‘Ghost walk of the Lanes’ ‘Brighton Food Tour’ and Free walking tours around Brighton. With so much to see the list goes on!
9) Is a weekend in Brighton complete without hitting a few Live music venues and Night Clubs …? Of which there is plenty available of all different styles imaginable!! Pretty sure there is something for everyone when it comes to getting on your glad rags (Vintage ones if you’ve already hit the Laines)
10) And finally it has to be …….. FISH AND CHIPS!! You cannot come to Brighton and not sit on the beach with a bag of chips (especially if you hit those clubs the night before) In fact I’m pretty sure there is some sort of law stating this?? O.k maybe not but you have to!!
Whatever you do, Brighton is a must visit spot, one you won’t forget in a hurry!!