Our mission is to promote and enable the economy of the South Downs National Park and neighbouring areas to create a world class visitor experience through sustainable tourism, proactive marketing, skills development and relevant industry services.
We have defined destinations on our site as the counties / local authority areas, and the main cities or towns within those areas. If you feel there are additional locations that should be listed on the site, that you cannot see on our destination pages then please contact us and contribute the information needed to gain the relevant listing.
Our travel guides are adapted from WikiVoyage – we are progressively working through the information listed to validate it and ensure it is correct and up-to-date, however we cannot be held responsible for any incorrect information listed as a matter of good will.
Within our Destinations and Travel Guides we are developing directories. These are listing to promote the economy of the South Downs National Park and surrounding areas. We will consider listings from the themes below. For details on the costs of listings, please contact us.
- Accommodation Providers (Hotels, B&Bs, Self Catering, Camp sites etc)
- Tour Providers / Walking Guides
- Visitor Attractions
- Organisations providing Visitor Services (luggage transfer etc)
- Tourist Information Centres
- Food & Drink venues (Restaurants, Cafes, Bars, Pubs etc)
- Retail (shopping & services)
- Other tourism related organisations